Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Gigabit symmetrical upload

New Poster

Gigabit symmetrical upload

Our condo building contracted symmetrical gigabit speeds as a bulk contract. I was one of the first ones to get xfinity installed two weeks ago and I don't get more than 42mbps upload (download is fine at 920mbps on ethernet). My neighbors who are just getting it installed are getting gigabit uploads, called customer service they didn't know what I was talking about, when I mentioned symmetrical upload. I think he tried to reset the modem and of course it did not work.

Do I need to schedule a rep to come out or can anybody help me address this? I really think is a provisioning issue for the account, not an installation problem. Help!

Official Employee

Re: Gigabit symmetrical upload

Hi tenshisan, apologies for your experiences and I can assist reviewing this on my side.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation