Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Feeling frustrated!

New Poster

Feeling frustrated!

I signed up for service the 23rd, at which time was told a tech would be coming by that same day to place a tap for cable services, got my equipment ordered and done right? Nope. The first “self install” kit arrived and was nothing more then a HDMI cable, luckily I got a great customer service agent who shipped me overnight the right stuff, get it installed and I have no service why? Because apparently nobody ever came by to install the tap. It’s been a week! Customer service has no explanation and pretty much told me to call their 1-800 # tomorrow. I’m beginning to think this was a mistake and have return labels ready to go
Admin1

Re: Feeling frustrated!

Hi Lalaofthe -- I can help get a tech out to your location. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll be able to get a tech scheduled with that information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation