Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error message on "Shop/Upgrade" menu xfinity.com website - xfinity tech support unable to fix -help!

Frequent Visitor

Error message on "Shop/Upgrade" menu xfinity.com website - xfinity tech support unable to fix -help!

I keep getting a "Hi, it looks like you are a Netflix customer.  Please call us at 1-800-XFINITY and we can help." message any time I click on "Shop/Upgrade" menu on the xfinity.com website. I am not able to make any purchases (like xfi pods) or even see the "Shop/Upgrade" screen. This issue has been going on for 3 weeks and several attempts to troubleshoot with Xfinity. Is there any way to fix this issue?

FYI: 3 weeks ago is when I upgraded my service and switched my Netflix to Xfinity, but I keep getting this message.  

When I called Xfinity support 3 weeks ago when this first happened, they just said, "well, why do you want to go to that menu anyway?", which is an odd way of saying, part of our website doesn't work for you, but hey, you don't really want to go there anyway, do you? Further calls to Xfinity don't seem to be of any help.  I have a ticket number TR784784099.

Has any else had this problem and were you able to fix it? 

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation