Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ETF charge dispute

New Poster

ETF charge dispute

I received an ETF after I canceled my contract. My internet has been completely unstable, goes in and out of serivce on a daily basis, and comcast was unable to provide stable internet service. Therefore, I was forced to cancel my service. Comcast could not hold up their end of the deal. 

I've called Comcast support at least 4 or 5 times to resolve this issue and every single representative said they will cancel the ETF and 2 reps even stated comcast owes me some money. I'm still being harassed by bill collectors and the ETF charge still stands when I called about it today. The last representative said they have no call notes, the ETF is valid, and they will not remove it. I've been lied to and given the run around multiple times. I can hear people laughing in the background every time I call CSC. This is completely unacceptable. 

How can I get help on this? Nobody at CSC seems competent. 

Official Employee

Re: ETF charge dispute

Hello hispeedsoul. I can assist in reviewing the Early Termination Fee you were charged, and the account notations about this. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation