New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

END IT !

New Poster

END IT !

END IT !

I NO LONGER WANT TO BE ON COMCAST/XFINITY INTERNET... BUT YOU WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.. WHY AM I BEING HELD HOSTAGE.?

Cable Expert

Re: END IT !

To close your account:

Drop off your equipment at any Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store. Close your account and retain the receipt. Find a Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store Location near you.

Or

Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to any The UPS Store location, and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to Comcast. Visit www.theupsstore.com to find The UPS Store locations near you. The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on UPS.com. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. Call Comcast 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and close your account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: END IT !

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon