Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Downgrade to internet or lower package

Regular Visitor

Downgrade to internet or lower package

We have been with comcast over 32 years.  I would rather stay with them but I am haveing trouble getting answers.  We have had a income change in our household and need to lower bills.  I got a promo price for awhile but now it is back up again.  I want to possible just lower our tv package to the lowest level and keep internet, or just go with internet only.  Tried chat two times today and was cut off both times.  Got some prices for internet but lost it when we lost connection.  Thought it would be emailed to me but has not showed up.  We have had several really enticing offers from other providers, but as I said, with our length of time we would like to stay.  Is there any price list with ALL options for current customer??

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Downgrade to internet or lower package

Jarntt, glad we found something you liked. Post again if you need anything else. 

All Replies
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Thanks for reaching out, Jarntt. Let's see what lower cost options are out there for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, address and phone number for help. 

KenF

Official Employee

Jarntt, glad we found something you liked. Post again if you need anything else.