Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Does a compete schedule of bundles with features, channel lineups, equipment costs exist?

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Does a compete schedule of bundles with features, channel lineups, equipment costs exist?

Our initial two year contract of Xfinity Home Premium expired last month and boosted our bill this month by about $45. I had do downgade the programming and add the Home Phone service to keep the price close. Well the Mrs and I miss the premium channels, especailly since it's so cold out. I chatted with a CSP who didn't have a link of all the prices and was actually evasive until I pushed him.  See because I can't see a complete and official schedule of prices I NEVER know if I get the answer and not just an answer so the CSP can take that next call. Truely a maddening process. Can anyone else help?

Accepted Solution

Re: Does a compete schedule of bundles with features, channel lineups, equipment costs exist?

Hello timmar, the best way of seeing your current rate and the package that you subscribe to is to signing online. There you can manage the account and add/remove services A la catre, so if you want to add premium channels back to your current bundle you can do it there one by one. Please let me know if you have any further questions and concerns regarding your bill or available promotions. 

View answer in context
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Does a compete schedule of bundles with features, channel lineups, equipment costs exist?

You may be able to view a price sheet online at https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/, and the information may have been included with one of your recent bills at https://customer.xfinity.com/. Or you could pick one up at a Service Center or Xfinity Store (check locations and hours at http://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/), or have Customer Service send one to you.

Official Employee

Hello timmar, the best way of seeing your current rate and the package that you subscribe to is to signing online. There you can manage the account and add/remove services A la catre, so if you want to add premium channels back to your current bundle you can do it there one by one. Please let me know if you have any further questions and concerns regarding your bill or available promotions. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation