Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Does Comcast Really Want to Retain their Customers? Very Frustrated ...

New Poster

Does Comcast Really Want to Retain their Customers? Very Frustrated ...

I've been trying to change our plan for several months now ... calling the regular number puts you on endless hold and I eventually have to hang up.  Finally, I was told by a local Xfinity rep to speak with the Retention Dept.  Needlesstosay, our bill has jumped from $100/month to almost $200/month (it was a triple bundle deal) which is ridiculus for what we do -- Anyway, the local rep gave me a price for the internet/cable bundle (and ditching the phone) with a 2yr contract -- I was ok with it and she said the customer retention dept had to do it - However, when I spoke with the "Customer Retention" dept -- no such deal existed - worse, the price was close to if not more than what I'm paying now (for less service).  It shouldn't be this hard ... they're treating long-time customers like dirt.   Is there a manager in charge I can get in contact with? 

Official Employee

Re: Does Comcast Really Want to Retain their Customers? Very Frustrated ...

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation