Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Dissatisfied with service and answers from 1st line phone reps

New Poster

Dissatisfied with service and answers from 1st line phone reps

I find that I get poor service from the people who answer the phones. I would like to go to the next level.
These 1st liners refuse to let you talk with someone above them.
This is my problem, a few years back, I talked to a 1st line rep and wanted reduced rates, I am on disability
and may have to cancel my services. I wanted to speak to someone who could actually give me options
that were agreeable. But instead I was hardselled into accepting $10 off my bill. To do this I had to give up a
spotty bunch of channels that were in the basic package! I can't even get Local Weather. THe real
disappoint was, very shortly after my rates were raised back to the original price. Needless to say I was
very disgusted. I let it go for a while, I've been very sick and I didn't care to argue about it. Now I want to.

I ask that I talk to the next level and work out a better price and better program. I am also dumbfounded about my wifi
setup and comcast has not been helpful. I hope you can take this seriously and give me some level of satisfaction, there is after all new services on the web which charge very little for cable channels.

Please have someone call me anytime <forums violation> ask for Roger.