Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Deals for existing customers

New Poster

Deals for existing customers

Lookind for a more affordable plan as mine just went up, called 800# this morning and went to local office in person. I said to manager wanted the $19.99 plan for internet and want to drop my TV.  "If you do that your internet will go up, $19.99 is for new customers only " I ask Don't you want to keep existing customers? Yes sir we do, but we can only do what the software allows us.I then told him was going to cancel and rejoin iunder my wifes name, he told that was a option and account would have to be  inactive for three days. Why not just offer a affordable package versus all the red tape? Wasted four hours this morning and still don't know what I'm going to do. I signed up for Comcast in march 2017, for eight months my internet would go out and come back on. They told me it was the router I bought. When service was installed in 03/2017 Supervisor told me drop from pole needed to be replaced, they finally replaced in Dec 2017, havent had a problem since. Lived in this house for 25 years and never had Comcast so I knew drop was old. twice they told me they came out and fixed it as the ticket was closed. WELL they didn't come to my house. I also supposed to be getting 60MGBS, LOL hahaha, Lucky if I get that on a good day.

Cable Expert

Re: Deals for existing customers

Yes, new customers are offered promotional deals in order to introduce them to the service. Every provider does this, it's standard practice in the industry. There probably are some deals available to you, but they are never going to be as good as new customer deals.

Start here to fix your internet: troubleshooting guide. If you still need help, please post your equipment details (make/model of your modem/gateway/router) and a screenshot of your signal levels and your error/event log. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Deals for existing customers

Hi bornfree26, 

I can take a look at the offer we have available in your area that will help keep your rate at an affordable price for you. In order to assist you,

could you please verify your first and last name, the full street address, and the phone or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation