Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Customer service complaint

New Poster

Customer service complaint

We would like to express our disappointment with your xfinity mobile store Boston Road in Springfield on 2/25/18. As a loyal customer we decided to switch our mobile service to xfinity mobile. We went to the store on 2/24 and was helped by a very nice man. We found out we needed all the phones with us that we were going to switch over. We decide on 2 phones to upgrade and we were told they were put aside and we could come back the next day and do everything at once. We went home made an appointment for the next day. We met with a service person named Walter, who was very rude and unhelpful. He told us there were no phones for us and no one spoke to him about us coming to the store even though I saw the person who helped us the day before go over with the phones and talk to him. He then told us the phones we wanted were not available and there was nothing he could do. I told him we want to get the deal that was told to us of $200 credit card for the 2 new phones and $200 trade in for my phone. He again said the didn’t have the phones in stock and there was nothing he could do and there was no manager on duty to talk to. He also  said the person the day before didn’t tell us the truth about what was offered and there was nothing he could do. We left the store VERY UNHAPPY AND DISSAPOINTED. We then called xfinity Mobile and after being bounces around from operator to operator. I spoke to a man named Oscar, I explained what happen and he kept saying, at least 5 times, I understand your frustration. Believe me he did not. Only to be told that he could give us the $200 credit but I would have to bring my old phone back to the same store I was at and they could honor the trade in if that is what we were told, but no proof this could happen or was offered.  This experience has left us very angry disappointed and upset about how customers are treated by more than one person in your company. We have not decided yet what to do about out cable service or mobile service, but believe me we will be thinking long and hard if we want to get treated lIke this again and what to tell others about your customer service!

Expert

Re: Customer service complaint

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Re: Customer service complaint

Hi, archetem - My apologies for your experience, please let me prove you that we do have a wonderful customer service team. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. I will address your experience to our management. Thank you!