online now

discussions

Customer Retention/ Loyalty Price Adjustments

SOLVED
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

I have been a loyal and long time customer with xfinity, however, recently I have been frustrated with "customer service" department in their response to my inquiry to help adjust my monthly billing.  My bill has increased 20% this month.  When I asked about any loyalty promotions or consideration for long time customers, the response I receive was to choose a reduced services bundle from the xfinity published price list.  

I can understand that xfinity offers "new" customers low promotion packages, but I don't understand why existing "loyal" customers are not given consideration as there are no advertising or customer setup costs with existing customers.  I would think that "retention" would be a priority.  

I am hoping that I can get better answers or options from some source other than "customer services department" where there seems to be no flexibility in their "canned" responses.  I see in this forum that other customers are having the same experience that I have had.  It is unsettling how my billing has increased from an initial $90 to $220/month and seemingly increasing every year by 9-10%.  

I would rather not switch my service provider, however, I am now forced to consider the impact on my monthly budget.  I am welcoming any suggestions and feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3
Solution

Thank you for working with me via private message, nrs2. Glad I was able to find a promotion for your account that suited your needs. Please feel free to post again should you need assistance with your account's billing and/or service in the future.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 3

Hi, nrs2. I've replied to your private message with the requested promotional pricing quote. I believe you'd be better off with the first offer I presented price wise, since it includes HD and the higher internet speed tier in its base bundle pricing. Please respond via private message at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 3 of 3
Solution

Thank you for working with me via private message, nrs2. Glad I was able to find a promotion for your account that suited your needs. Please feel free to post again should you need assistance with your account's billing and/or service in the future.

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.