Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Customer Retention Department

New Poster

Customer Retention Department

I was just on the phone, canceling a disasterously arranges appointment for Monday, when the rep quoted me an outrageous monthly fee of $49.99. I explained I had already spoken to Customer Retention regarding the promo for my area and had been quoted $19.99. She had the nerve to tell me that the bill would total $49.99 with TAXES!!! On what planet do the taxes cost more than the product?!?

The woman gave the the direct line for Customer Retention (because she didn’t have the transfer feature), and when our call ended, I dialed that number. “We’re sorry; the number you have reached cannot be completed as dialed...” UGH!!!!

So how do I get in touch with Customer Retention regarding the bill AND the reason for which I had to cancel the appointment Monday (Tech wants to tear up neighbor’s front yard and tap into the box attached to the front of HIS house to bring service to mine!!! I don’t think so! Not a way to ingratiate myself with the neighbors!!!)

Please advise ASAP! I’ve been going round in circles with this mess since JANUARY!
Cable Expert

Re: Customer Retention Department

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Customer Retention Department

SIGNTERP, thanks for reaching out. 

It sounds like you had a drop bury appointment schedule to connect the tap to your home? Is this for a new service install? I'll also take a look at the $19.99 offer. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation