members

online now

discussions

Customer Loyalty Dept

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Customer Loyalty Dept

Our monthly bill is out of control and I am seriously considering other options. $239.00??? It started out at $129.00.  What is the loyal customer department number? Does anyone know? I know they exist because they worked with us a couple of years ago, but again, slowly over time it has reached an unaffordable level and we have not increased any of our services. We are looking into all other options such as Sling and HDTV antennas etc. We like our service but can no longer afford the increases.

They could keep more customers if they treated loyal customers as well as new customers. Comcast customers are leaving at an ever increasing rate.  No wonder people are leaving.  Here is a quote from the article: “There’s more evidence of a growing subscriber exodus threatening to hit the traditional pay-TV ecosystem,” Todd Spangler reports for Variety. “In 2016, the industry dropped about a net 2 million subscribers — and an acceleration of pay-TV losses to more than 5 million annually ‘does not seem impossible,’ RBC Capital Markets analyst Steven Cahall wrote in a report Thursday.”

Accepted Solution

Re: Customer Loyalty Dept

Hello @brochurelady. I have received your private message with your personal information. I have responded to you private message. Let's take it from there please. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Hello mivers. If you insist on calling, you just dial 1-800-COMCAST and once you reach a billing agent, you can ask to speak with them. I can also assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Hello, I have also been watching the increase and am considering cutting the cord! I have been looking at the unlimited satellite and getting sling and or Dish. I used to pay 100.00 a month, and added a few services, my adapters used to be free but no longer, and the price went up, I don't use all the equipment all the time, only when the rest of the family is at the house, last month when I tried to talk to someone, they added things I did not ask for, like latino and other pay services. At least the lady I talked to a few days ago took that off, but I am still paying too much. I would stay if I could pay what I used to, and was not charged for those adapters, I returned a couple of them already trying to trim the bill, and have gotten over the air antennas for 3 of my tvs.Pretty good reception, so I may just go that directiion.  My bill was well  over 250.00.

Official Employee

Hello @brochurelady. I have received your private message with your personal information. I have responded to you private message. Let's take it from there please. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon