Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Constant outages

Frequent Visitor

Constant outages

Ever since the hurricane, our service has been horrible. I have had technicians out and non stop excuses from customer service. For people that work from home using this connection all day , how is this acceptable practice? If I only had a viable option , I would switch in a second. So done with all their BS
Official Employee

Re: Constant outages

Hi WML_2017,

Sorry you feel this way. There was a lot of damage caused to our plants and nodes during the hurricane. I'm more than happy to take a look at your account and review the signal levels to see if there's anything I can do to get this resolved. Please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• First and last name of the account holder
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

ComcastChe, this is the same problem we are having here. Have had Techs here that haven't been able to fix anything, and keep telling me no idea when service will be restored. We have been having troubles for months. 

For the sake of not realizing the "exact" date of service problems, because they have been sporadic; lets use Nov 1st, 2017 even though the troubles began WAY BEFORE that date.  We are paying for service which we are NOT gettting.

So frustrating, and having the same problems every single day, We Cannot get any WORK done here.  The internet is always not responding, the phones don't work properly EVER, and the Remote and TV are always out of sync. 

All I ever get, is customer service checking the activity on my account which tells them we have are having an Outage.

It's been saying outage on my account that for MONTHS.  Not one customer service person looks any further than Outage. 

Official Employee

Hi ddsunrise,

I can understand why this would be frustrating. Our crews are trying everything in their power to get things back up and running as soon as possible. Unfortunately, due to the amount of damage caused by the hurricane, we can't provide an exact date of when everything will be running as normal because of the severe extent of damage caused. I'd be more than happy to see if there's anything that I can do to assist you, but want to make sure I'm setting the correct expectations for you as well. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation