Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Complaint Horrible customer service for 2weeks

New Poster

Complaint Horrible customer service for 2weeks

I am recently married so myself and my wife just rented a new apartment together and I wanted to have my service switched over to the new complex which actually has a contract with Comcast. I called over 2 weeks ago to have my service set up to be switched and was told that they could not find my apartment number but they could find every other apartment number in the listing so they needed to add my apartment to the contract with the complex and would get back with me in 24 to 48 hours. The agent's name of this time was Jules and she assured me that I would be hearing from them very shortly. I let time go figuring you know it may take longer than 24 hours but after a week and not hearing back I decided to call again and was told that no action has been taken nobody had any idea what was going on so I once again explained my situation and was told the exact same thing I would be hearing from them within 24 to 48 hours but again nobody replied to me. I then called 4 days ago and talk to another man who told me nobody ever opened up the ticket number so there was no sign of any action being taken he finally gave me a ticket number he then told me he would call me within 24 hours that they were escalating my situation once again nobody called me and finally I called today to get all that sorted out and even though I need to have my service up by tomorrow was told that I may not have service for a week or more. I think it's ridiculous that nobody can figure out why my one apartment in a complex of over a hundred apartments that all have Comcast because they have a contract with Comcast can't be set up when in 2 weeks it's like there's no communication between anybody they give you this number but every time you call when you give somebody the ticket number you were given there were like all me escalate but all it seems to mean when they tell you their escalating is they're going to send it to somebody else who's not going to know anything about it.
New Poster

Re: Complaint Horrible customer service for 2weeks

Sorry about the Mad rant but to the end of my first post I love Xfinity Service have never had any problem until this point and I just need my service hooked up tomorrow that's what I've been working towards for the last two weeks and that's all I want just my service in my new apartment.
Cable Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi, JTucker82 - If your service has not been activated or if you have any questions, please send me your full name, address, and a phone or account number in a private message. I will be happy to help!

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation