Posted by
Edited on :
‎03-19-2017 01:59 PM

Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

Comcast Feedback

[ Edited ]

I am posting this because I was given a bad email and was told there is no other way to provide the company with feedback. It is very disappointing to see when a company gets too big it no longer cares about its customers.  

Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 12:49 AM
To: <Removed Personal Information>
Subject: Customer Feedback (20 years with Comcast)

Ms. Feaberry,

I wanted to share with you some feedback on my experience yesterday with Tammy (ID #3772) in your White Marsh office and the reason for canceling my service with Comcast. I have been a Comcast customer for nearly 20 years including the past 12 years at my current location at [redacted].

I was advised by Comcast to contact them when my agreement expires on March 25, 2017 to sign up for a new package. I spoke with a representative that stated that I was eligible for a $20 discount that would keep my payment the same. Tammy then informed me that they made a mistake and had to take back the offer. Rather than assuming any responsibility, Tammy proceeded to throw the representative under the bus and said she could apply a $5 equipment credit. I explained to Tammy that I just need a basic package that includes ESPN and Showtime. She stated very forcefully that there is nothing she can do and was extremely rude and highly unprofessional in the process.

I asked if there were any other options at which point she said "I would be glad to put the representative back on the phone to disconnect your service." At this point, I realized Tammy had absolutely no interest in finding a solution and I agreed to terminate my service on March 23, 2017.

It is really disappointing to end my relationship with Comcast because the company and its associates no longer value their customers.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Best regards,

<Removed Personal Information>

1 REPLY
Posted by
Administrator

Message 2 of 2 (24 Views)

Re: Comcast Feedback

Hi YongChoe -- Apologies for the interaction you had with this agent. That is not the kind of treatment we expect from our agents. I reviewed your account to see what discounts or package offers we'd have available. Looks like a different agent was able to find an available package that suits your needs and was able to retain you. We appreciate your business. 

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon