online now

discussions

Check the bill and refund

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Check the bill and refund

Hi,

I ordered xinfiy internet service but there was no service signal. I had a tech appoinmet and investigated but could not fix the issue. so I cancelled my service after 5 days without using any service. However I got monthly bill which has $9.68 amount due. Please adjust and refund it, I did not have any internet usages during installation and I believe I should get money back guareenty for cancellation within 30days.

Accepted Solution

Re: Check the bill and refund

Hi tony2017, I so see that you cancelled your services within the initial 30 day period which means you're eligible to get 100% of your money back. It does take up to 30 days to process your cancellation and to get a refund sent to you if you're due funds back. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach back out to me here. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Check the bill and refund

Hi tony2017, I so see that you cancelled your services within the initial 30 day period which means you're eligible to get 100% of your money back. It does take up to 30 days to process your cancellation and to get a refund sent to you if you're due funds back. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach back out to me here. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon