Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

For the past 2+ years, I have been charged for 2 TV adapters @ $5.99 each when I only have one.  I have gone in to the Keystone store, called customer service and chatted.  Each time I am told it was a mistake and would be taken off my bill.  Still shows.  Last communication was a chat with 'Rashna' who once again said it was a mistake, it would be taken off my bill and I would be entitled to a refund for the many months I was charged the $5.99 for the adapter that I didn't have.  The rep indicated it would take at least one billing cycle to show off my bill.  I have waited 3 billing cycles and it still shows!!!!  What is it about this that it has taken multiple contacts with the company to get this resolved?  It must either be extremely complicated or the people that I am dealing with do not know what they are doing.  I guess I am going to have to cancel cable all together and chalk it up to experience.  Although with the prices going up and channels being removed (e.g. GAC has just been taken away), I'm definitely not seeing the value.

Accepted Solution

Re: Charge on bill for equipment I don't have

Hi cw7550. I can assist with reviewing your account for this Digital Adapter you were told was removed, and for the credits you were promised. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

View answer in context
Cable Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi cw7550. I can assist with reviewing your account for this Digital Adapter you were told was removed, and for the credits you were promised. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation