Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cannot manage my plan online

Regular Visitor

Cannot manage my plan online

My year contract recently expired and I want to sign up for a new one to lower my rate. However I can't seem to manage my plan online. I get a message to call comcast. How can this be fixed?
Expert

Re: Cannot manage my plan online

Hi @tom_sarat,

Depending on your services, you may not be able to manage your plan online. An employee here will be happy to help you. No pressure Smiley Happy

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Hello tom_sarat. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website.

I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Expert

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hello tom_sarat. We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to address. We currently do not have an ETR on the shopping section of our website.

I can offer you customer support with going over the service offers that are available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

@ComcastJoeTru @tom_sarat is not able to PM you.  Please take a look at his permissions.

Official Employee

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Again. I received and responded to tom_sarat private message. I am awaiting a response. Thank you.