Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

ANSWERED
New Poster

Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

For weeks now I’ve been purchasing access passes. Yesterday it expired, so I went to renew. Usually upon selecting Xfinitywifi from the WiFi list, I’m prompted to select a pass. This is not happening this time. Nothing pops up. It simply says “no internet connection”. I’ve tried the customer service line and they were no help, they simply told me to try again later. I’ve also spent hours going through google trying to find a solution, to obviously no success. Can anyone please help me? I just want to purchase an access pass!
Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

The team that handles XFINITY WiFi On Demand issues (billing and troubleshooting) can be reached at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 support line).

View answer in context
Cable Expert

The team that handles XFINITY WiFi On Demand issues (billing and troubleshooting) can be reached at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 support line).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am experiencing the same problem and now the page on which I should be able to purchase another pass has error message of difficulty processing my request --- please try again later. Well, this is MUCH later. What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is goin' ON here???

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation