Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't look at bundles or packages online

New Poster

Can't look at bundles or packages online

I've been trying to just look at bundles and packages on the website for like 2 months and every time I do it tells me I need to call, which frankly I'm not going to do under any circumstances. I googled the issue and found similar questions on this forum so I'll list the things I've already tried

1. Logging out and trying to view (it just automatically logged me back in everytime)

2. Opening in a new browser, when I put in the address of my apartment building it said I was a buisness location and not a residential one (which it's not so I have no idea why it's saying that) when I clicked this is a mistake it just took me back to the homepage and I had to re enter my address and the same issue happened.

Expert

Re: Can't look at bundles or packages online

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Re: Can't look at bundles or packages online

Hi gdegraph, 

I can help by submitting a serviceability request and letting the local Tech Ops team know this is in fact, a residential address. I can also help review and discuss the offers that are available in your area. To protect your privacyt, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the full street address including city state and zip code of where you would like to have services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.