Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Bill went up

New Poster

Bill went up

My bill for the same internet only service went up with no warning. Is it possible to get the price reduced to what I was paying before? I don’t want to go through the hassle of changing providers but if it saves me money, given that the price has nearly doubled, I will. Can someone please contact me with regard to getting my bill back down.
Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Bill went up

Sudden price increases usually signal the end of a promotional period, which can be written into a contract. If you go back over past bills, you'll most likely see a warning of it somewhere on the bill.  Have you lined up an old and new bill, and gone through them line by line to see where the increase comes in?  That should show you what happened.

Expert

@Pompomtree1304

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.