Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

Regular Visitor

Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

Not be charged in ETF because I had to move out of state for work and yet here I was supposed to receive a 61 semi dollar refund and now they want 67 some-odd dollars because they charged me a hundred and twenty ETF. This is absolutely ridiculous you can't use service if they don't service your area and if you have to move for work you have to move for work. I was with Comcast from 2007 until 2018... an ETF for a valued customer seems to be a bit over reaching how do I get this corrected and have the refund that is owed to me sent?
Cable Expert

Re: Being charged an ETF moving out of state and canceling service due to work transfer

I'm sorry my friend, but those indeed are the terms of the contract; If you move to a non-Comcast serviceable area, then the ETF does apply.Smiley Sad

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation