Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

5 Years of Comcast Loyalty Coming to an End

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3

Hello,

I have chosen Comcast as my internet service provider for the past 5 years until today. In these past few months, I have not only been experiencing poor internet connection, but even worse customer service. My internet connection has been dropping so frequently that I am literally unable to use it. I am currently using their 10mbps internet speed with 4-5 devices. I have called in regarding my unstable internet connection and was advised to upgrade my internet connection to the Performance package (25mbps). I saw on my account that I was able to upgrade to this plan online for $29.99 a month but the rep offered me a whooping $79.95 a month for this service! I see that even new customers are offered $44.99 a month. This had me so furious! I have been with Comcast for over five years but this obviously does not matter to them. These reps are practically scamming me since their competitors offer the same speed for a tremendously lower price. I confronted the rep about the pricing and after a few hesitant pauses, she finally found the deal that I was looking at but also included a modem fee. I asked this to be waived as I hadn’t been paying any modem fees for my current service. However, she refused and said that there was nothing she could do for me.

After 5 years of paying my bills on time, I am moving on to their competitor who values customer loyalty. I have chosen Comcast five years ago because of their level of quality and care for their customers along with their consistent internet speeds; unfortunately; sadly this have changed for the worst.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 3

Hello, DiscoBoy. I'd hate to lose you as a customer. I can help review your account's billing for you. Please click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me to send me a message verifying your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Highlighted
Posted by
Administrator

Message 3 of 3