New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

2 Internet and TV Offers on my online account. Help Please

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

2 Internet and TV Offers on my online account. Help Please

On my online account it says " Wendy we can help you find a new plan. 2 Internet and TV OFFERS. One of them were: " X1 Starter Double Play plus 140 tv channels. First 12 months $104.99

Right now we have HD Digital Preferred 220+ Channels and Blast Internet for $168. a month. I got on chat  with Ekta and she told me those offers were for NEW customers only. HUH?? Why does it say MY OFFERS?? She then said "I can offer you this for the same price of $104.99 which has the same Internet speed as current plan which is Blast and it will have 90+ channels."

I don't want 90 tv channels. I wanted the Plan they offered me on my online account. I dont understand how it can be for NEW customers only!

Accepted Solution

Re: 2 Internet and TV Offers on my online account. Help Please

Hi, wendy2011 - I can check if X1 Starter Double Play for $104.99 is available in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

View answer in context
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: 2 Internet and TV Offers on my online account. Help Please

Hi, wendy2011 - I can check if X1 Starter Double Play for $104.99 is available in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and a phone or account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon