members

online now

discussions

$10 Loyalty Discount Removed

ANSWERED
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

$10 Loyalty Discount Removed

Ok, so here we are, a year later and my discount has come to an end.  I contacted the online chat folks and was promised by Amit, chat id: 6a36fe84-6c51-41cc-afce-c8d8a6e898cd for anyone official monitoring this site that he was going to have it reinstated.  It was reduces to $10/month about midyear because I downgraded to just HSI and that’s fine.  So a month past, the conversation with Amit was about 6/21, and no discount, but there was a onetime $10 credit placed. 

So, on 7/27, I contact chat again, chat id: 8c9e6fc1-bc81-4f8d-9550-57786273ef80, and chatted with Lokesh.  This agent assured me he was escalating the issue to their "dedicated team" and have this resolved.  I would hear back in 5-7 days letting me know it's been resolved.

Received a call on 7/28, pretty quick, but alas, was told I had to call the customer loyalty/solution department to have this resolved.  A Google search of this number, 800-934-6489 appears to be a standard customer service number, nothing special.  I have not called yet since last year, I only received resolution via this forum.  I know it's only $10/month, but its better than nothing and no real broadband alternatives in my area.   Help!

Here is the link to this forum form a year ago when the probel was solved.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/20-Loyalty-Discount-Removed/m-p/2757601#M104732

Accepted Solution

Re: $10 Loyalty Discount Removed

Success!.  Within 48 hours of sending my issue to https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form , which is suppose to be the office of the SVP Of Customer Service, my issue was resolved.  Amazing.  I received my initial response within 19 hours from that office providing me with two options to move forward.  I responded almost immediately, opting to be contacted by someone from my Regional Executive team.  The other option was for me to call the "loyalty" department for resolution.  I had not had much luck with them in the past so I went with the Regional Exec.

Within 3 hours of expressing my preference, I received communication by phone from that Exec, he left a message and also followed up with an email that he tried to call.  I called back, left a message, but he returned my call within an hour and resolved the issue on the spot.

In all from initial sending in the issue on the feedback form, to final resolution with the Regional Exec took about 25 hours. 

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Success!.  Within 48 hours of sending my issue to https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form , which is suppose to be the office of the SVP Of Customer Service, my issue was resolved.  Amazing.  I received my initial response within 19 hours from that office providing me with two options to move forward.  I responded almost immediately, opting to be contacted by someone from my Regional Executive team.  The other option was for me to call the "loyalty" department for resolution.  I had not had much luck with them in the past so I went with the Regional Exec.

Within 3 hours of expressing my preference, I received communication by phone from that Exec, he left a message and also followed up with an email that he tried to call.  I called back, left a message, but he returned my call within an hour and resolved the issue on the spot.

In all from initial sending in the issue on the feedback form, to final resolution with the Regional Exec took about 25 hours. 

Official Employee

Hello @krondelock. Glad to hear this issue has been resolved for you. 

Please feel free to post again if you need anything else. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation