Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"$70 Residential trouble call"???

New Poster

"$70 Residential trouble call"???

I recently Moved to a new house and set up Comcast there in June, the tech set up the cable to the location I wanted. I don't use the Tv but for Football. Football seaon comes around and I go to us it and it doesnt work so I called into tech support to fix the connection because I couldnt get it to work .The rep on the phone couldn't resolve the issue. We scheduled an in-home service tech appointment.
The tech arrived on the appointment day and was not able to resolve the issue. but gave me a long run of cable to run across the floor to hook up until the issue was resolved so I could watch football in the mean time.
but now I'm now looking at my current bill and have some real concerns about this HIDDEN UNDISCLOSED FEE that need to be addressed:

A $70 charge for the Residential Trouble Call. This charge was never disclosed to me nor agreed upon, not online, on the phone, or in person with the tech. AND IT ISN'T EVEN FIXED! I did some digging in the online forums and saw several cases of this charge being reversed. I would like the same as I was never informed of this charge and the network outage was an issue with the Comcast signal.

Official Employee

Re: "$70 Residential trouble call"???

Hi dwhill13,

I can help with your billing concerns. Please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• First and last name of the account holder
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message, click on my name, then click private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation