Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

never a correct billing statement

Frequent Visitor

never a correct billing statement

since February of 2015 never ever a correct billing statement never ever correct service Motors never ever correct Internet service never ever correct TV services never ever correct late fees if there's something on a billing statement that Comcast can legally put on their billing statement when applied to my account it has never ever been correct all I get is Will credit you never ever correct the issues just credits I have over. Multiple ways multiple times and continue to get shut off threats month after month the billing department is like something I've never seen the service of the cable come on in the house the quality on my TV no quality on my phone keeps me coming back every month having to go over my entire history month after month since February 2015 two make some sort of understanding never any sense never any sense out of the billing statement but spending two hours on the phone with a Comcast billing representative to explain to them my account and the incorrect items on my billing statement because nobody knows my account is just too much to deal with and I say it every month but every month I like the service on my phone in my TV someone just tell me keep going or show me a better deal where there is customer service that is customer service where they have interpersonal office communication in her office memos I think I've gone far enough too far for sure but Neo help
Official Employee

Re: never a correct billing statement

Hi TOMBUDSOK. I can assist with reviewing your billing statement and go over your billing rates with you. I can also help with your service issues if this is still ongoing. I'll need to access your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Same exact issues I'm having. I don't understand how a company can get away with all this overcharging, inaccuracies and ignoring customers.

Regular Contributor

Hello bryangottschalk,

Would you please check your private messages for correspondence to this issue? Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation