Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

my bill is almost 50.00 more in the last 2 months

New Poster

my bill is almost 50.00 more in the last 2 months

I recieved my bill last month and it was $20.00 more and was told to call back after it is paid and then ixfinity would refund the $20 and get my bill back down. So I forgot when I called and called back before it was paid and talk to David and he said that person was wrong and I needed to change my plan and my bill will go up by $10. But I wanted to see what channel were on the perferred plan. So after I looked at it I called back and told Anzera about what is going on and she said to call back when my bill was paid and get the $20 back and they would get me back to what my bill was. So I called today and Fredando said that they were all wrong and the best plan it what I am on but to lower the bill I will lose channel. So I am ready to cancle this service and find someone else, because I don't know what it the truth. I don't know if you can help!!!!

Official Employee

Re: my bill is almost 50.00 more in the last 2 months

Hey cadworks50,

I can help address your billing concerns. Let's start by reviewing the promotions available in your area, we can discuss the options and go from there. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address associated with your services, the full account, and phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation