Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

karaoke fee in error

New Poster

karaoke fee in error

hello, i see an erroneous charge on my bill for Karoke, 5.99 I believe.  Please remove that feature and refund for all months i was charged.

thank you

debbie

Official Employee

Re: karaoke fee in error

dmilne1212,

I was able to review your account using the email address you have registered with the Forums. Since you are a Comcast employee, any request for billing assistance needs to go directly through the Courtesy Services department as only they can make billing changes to employee accounts. If you need further assistance with troubleshooting in the future, we can help with basic troubleshooting, but that is the most we can do. If you have further questions about the rules for Employee Services, or how to contact Courtesy Services, please reach out to your direct supervisor or HR department. 

I also have a direct phone number for the Courtesy services in your area, if you'd like me to provide it to you, reach out in private message. To send a private message, click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation