Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

current customer needs help reducing bill

Frequent Visitor

current customer needs help reducing bill

Hi! I would like assistance from an official comcast rep getting my bill reduced. I have seen where Comcast reps have reached out to existing customers on this board to help them with new deals. 

Looking for the same type of assistance.

im happy with my service of cable and internet, but I need a new deal or something my current bill is 204.

Problem Solver

Re: current customer needs help reducing bill

drummer408 wrote:

Hi! I would like assistance from an official comcast rep getting my bill reduced. I have seen where Comcast reps have reached out to existing customers on this board to help them with new deals. 

Looking for the same type of assistance.

im happy with my service of cable and internet, but I need a new deal or something my current bill is 204.

I'm in the same situation. Disabled, elderly and on a fixed income. I got help on here (and I help others) about

a year or so ago, but now they don't allow PMs.

Frequent Visitor

yes and every time i post, nobody from comcast answers, but i see them replying to others

New Poster

Call Comcast and go to the Billing option. Once there tell them you are wanting to cancel and they will transfer you to the Customer Solutions aka Retention department. Tell them you want to cancel and they will adjust your bill because they get dinged if you leave.

The other option which I have found to be the best option is to drive to a Comcast location (with your equipment) and tell them you want to cancel. They seem to offer the best deals

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation