Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

bill cost increase

Regular Visitor

bill cost increase

Hello! yeah i would like to know why my bill has gone up. From $172.81 to $207, what is that about?!!!

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: bill cost increase

Sudden jumps in fees are usually at the end of a promotional period.  If you go back over past bills, you'll most likely see a warning of it somewhere on the bill.  You can line up the new bill with an old one and go through it line by line to find out where the increased cost came in.

Regular Visitor

Thank you!!! You are right it is the end of the promotional period plus the increase in certain fees that have upped my monthly bill. On another related issue though, I checked the bills and I keep getting charged for internet/renting equipment even though I've called on 3 separate occassions to get it changed (and each time i've been assured that the problem is now fixed, you will be credited with the extra amount) since I returned their equipment after buying my own Aug 2016. They've even confirmed that on record i have returned the equipment and yet each month is $10 on my bill for "renting". Is there a representative who can help me out with this or allow me to register mine?? It is beyond frustrating how much money they owe me. 

Official Employee

Hi mbugew01,

I can help address both billing concerns for you. Since your promotional rates have rolled off, if interested, we can discuss the current offers available in your area to see how we can lower your rate. As for your equipment concerns, let me see what is currently showing and if I need to I can submit an equipment research ticket to verify the location of your olf modem rental.

To get started, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, phone number, and the street address or the full account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation