Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

additional returned payment charge

New Poster

additional returned payment charge

When I moved from the old address to the new address, you have charged me for a certain amount.  However, such invoice has never been received.  When I received my credit monthly statement, I realized there was a $120 payment withdrawn by Xfinity.  My monthly payment has always been 70.10.  Your company has not sent me an invoice explaining about that amount.  I called up to my credit card questioned that amount.  My credit card company eventually replaced a new card to me because they thought that was a fraud.  I eventually ended up with replacing a new card and finally called your customer service to find out that 120 was a moving breaking down the charge.  I could have avoided all these hassles if you have sent me an invoice to explain the breakdown charge.  Anyone would stop payment for uninformed charges.  Now you again charge me for an additional $25 returned payment for the below standard billing management.  What is your logic?  Now I have paid that extra $25 to avoid any hassle caused by your billing management.  I will further investigate if you have filed a demerit of my credit score for such unjustified mistake that you have made.

Official Employee

Re: additional returned payment charge

Hello nulixuexi2. I can review your account for the unreturned payment fee you were charged. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation