New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Xfinity Early termination fee

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Xfinity Early termination fee

I am moving in a few months to an apartment complex that does not support comcast. I will be roughly four month into a one year contract and want to know how much I will be charged in early termination fees but cannot find this information anywhere on my profile. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Re: Early termination fee

Hello PMizzle,

Your 24 month agreement terms are the normal agreement terms.  With regards to the early termination fees, normally, they begin at $230.00 and begin decreasing by $10.00 each month after the free cancellation period ends (30 days after the contract starts).  If you were roughly 4 months into an agreement and terminated services then you would be looking at roughly $190.00.

You can view your contractual agreement and terms by logging into Xfinity.com and clicking on My Account >> Billing &Payments and the agreement should be on the right side of the page along with other terms of service agreements.  If you have any other questions, let us know.

View answer in context
Problem Solver

Re: Early termination fee

Hello PMizzle,

Your 24 month agreement terms are the normal agreement terms.  With regards to the early termination fees, normally, they begin at $230.00 and begin decreasing by $10.00 each month after the free cancellation period ends (30 days after the contract starts).  If you were roughly 4 months into an agreement and terminated services then you would be looking at roughly $190.00.

You can view your contractual agreement and terms by logging into Xfinity.com and clicking on My Account >> Billing &Payments and the agreement should be on the right side of the page along with other terms of service agreements.  If you have any other questions, let us know.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation