Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

X1 Preferred Triple Play

New Poster

X1 Preferred Triple Play

Why can I not get the published promotional rate from your website... I try to call, email, chat with people from comcast to get my services changed and get a continual run around and not a single straight answer other than those are web prices we can't see.  

You publish a price of $119.99, then when I try to modify my current services on-line I am unable to do so and am forced to call.  Whereupon, I'm told those services are not available to me a loyal customer since 2007.  Instead i'm offered a multitude of packages with additional services like home security which i have no interest in.

I simply want to switch my service... and am very close to simply cutting the cord and streaming everything.  Can a comcast representative here please help.

Official Employee

Re: X1 Preferred Triple Play

Hello johnmirro, that may be because it is only available to new customers. Can you provide the link here so I can check? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation