Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

What? Lied to a 2nd time???? Really Comcast/Xfinity?

New Poster

What? Lied to a 2nd time???? Really Comcast/Xfinity?

Wow, so first, I called Comcast/Xfinity to look into switching to their service since my DirectTV bill was getting too high.  They showed me lots of love and I couldn't believe I was getting the exact same service, PLUS, home security for much less then what I was paying DirectTV.  Well guess what? 3 months later, all of my channels, HBO, and STARZ were dropped!  I called and they argued with me saying there is no such contract and there is no such service, so I must be wrong. I asked for a copy of the call (which never came) but it was enough for them to offer me my HBO back for free and my other channels. Well, I got my HBO back for free, but it was only one HD channel and wasn't near what I had before. In addition, I no longer had my premium channels. I was actually tired and said hey, they worked with me so maybe I can live with this. But get what!??!?!?!  They did it to me again!!!! They lied to me again and sure enough, I am back to my basic cable after 3 months because my 3 month trial ended!!! Wow!!!!  I can't believe it. I have placed a calll requesting both phone calls, so we will see what happens. Now I want what was orginally promised me. I will keep you updated. Or am just being dummy again? 

Official Employee

Re: What? Lied to a 2nd time???? Really Comcast/Xfinity?

Hi raul505, I can assist in reviewing these promotions for you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address on account and account number) and I will help further.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: What? Lied to a 2nd time???? Really Comcast/Xfinity?

What happened? They promise everything and then they say sorry I don't see that in the computer or they love to over charge you. Good luck. The same thing happened to me when I signed up they promise this and that and you get your bill and wham nope never said that
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation