Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Trying to reach ComcastZach - you helped me last year

Regular Visitor

Trying to reach ComcastZach - you helped me last year

Hello ComcastZach,

I would have PM'd you directly but with the forum changes, am unable to do so.

Can you please get in touch with me so I can message you my concern?

Thank you.

Service Expert

Re: Trying to reach ComcastZach - you helped me last year

Gravely8179G wrote:

Hello ComcastZach,

I would have PM'd you directly but with the forum changes, am unable to do so.

Can you please get in touch with me so I can message you my concern?

Thank you.

This is not a direct contact forum, but a public forum.  Please post your concern in public leaving out any personal identifying information.  If another customer cannot help you your concern can be escalated.  We ask that you don't PM any Official Employees because they are already helping customers that they have reached out to and requested those customers PM them; sending unrequested PM's is against Forum Guidelines.  Please understand that by sending unrequested PM's you are keeping the OE's from helping other customers whose issues are just as important as yours.  Your issue, however, will certainly be addressed as quickly as possible.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Don't want to be rude but that was not helpful -- I'm following forum rules by posting a note in public. I had extensively worked with Zach last year over the same billing concerns. There is nothing at all any other forum member (other than a Comcast employee) is going to be able to do and I didn't want to "tag" onto another "existing customer promotion" thread or similar.

How would that benefit anyone?

Attempting to call Comcast directly is a zero sum game -- calls go overseas and it is next to impossible to get a US-based support person.  At one time there WERE direct phone numbers to Retentions or Customer Loyalty. That is no longer the case AFAIK.  My only success in working out any sort of solution is to work directly with a Comcast person through this forum/PM.

I thought my request was quite polite.  Have been a Comcast customer for 30 years, through multiple sales/acquisitions.  Many are frustrated with a lack of competitive options, myself included.  I'd rather work directly with a Comcast person to sort that out and see if we can come to some mutually agreeable resolution.

Service Expert

I'm sorry, but rules have changed since last year.  As I said, this is no longer direct contact via PM.

If you need help, start a new thread stating your problem.  It can be escalated and an OE will reach out to you, or an OE will eventually see your post and reach out to you there.  In this way, we can maximize our help resources to get to you and solve your issue as quickly as possible.  Otherwise, you may wait around for quite a while.

No one said you were rude, and I wasn't trying to be rude by explaining the system to you so that you could get the help you need.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Admin1

Hi Gravely8179G -- I can help you with your account. Please send me a PM with your full name, address, and account contact phone number for authentication purposes and I'll get you taken care of. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation