Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

This place has the worst customer service of any company ive ever worked with.

New Poster

This place has the worst customer service of any company ive ever worked with.

This is more of me just venting,as im well aware the only response i will recieve is from someone telling me how sorry they are, and nothing will change.  Youve proven this time and time again

When i first signed up for xfinity internet about 4 years ago, everything was great.  After my 1 year pricing ended (around 70.00) i called to see if i could get another deal.  The person on the phone told me they could up my speeds, give me cable, and lower my bill by 5 dollars.  Oh my! how could i not jump on this deal!? of course i eagarly agreed.  That months bill comes and i owe well north of 100.00 dollars, somewhere around 130.  I called to see what happened, and of course all xfinity says is "I have no idea why this person would tell you such a thing, we'll take care of it"  Since then, its happened at least 3 more times, where someone quotes me with one number, i get my bill and its a much bigger number. 

Fast forward to a few months ago.  Im working from home and suddenly my internet goes out.  call xfinity, they give me the run around and tell me they'll send someone out in a few days.  So that day comes.  Technician comes in and says that xfinity hired a subcontractor to install cable upstairs.  That subcontractor literally cut my line, and just ran it up to her.  They then told me maybe they could come fix it in "a couple of weeks" .  I told them this was unacceptable as i work from home and they did not care.  I literally had to go into a store branch and scream at the manager and literally refuse to leave as she told me there was nothing she could do, when there actually was. before after they realized i really wasnt going to leave,  they got the regional manager (rachael callingwood, employee id 0977) and of course rachael was able to get someone to come out and fix it the very next day.  Funny how that works.  

Fastforward to two months ago.  I go to pay my bill, low and behold more expensive then they said.  I call and they said they charged me for showtime which i did not want or ask for??  she says that will be taken care of the next month.  then comes july,   I go to pay my bill and it is now 155 a month, and they say its because my promotions have run out.  I tell her i cant afford that.  Not only does she not listen, she tries to sell me a more expensive package literally SECONDS after i told her i couldnt afford 155 a month.  She offers me the latina package at 83 dollars a month, sounds great!  she says because the bill is pro rated i only owe 59.00.  Fast forward to this week when i check my bill, low and behold its 115 a month, they say its because i didnt actually only 59.00 last month and they "arent sure why she would tell me that, and they will deal with it internally", just like the last customer representatives that made "mistakes"   i have been a loyal paying customer of comcast for almost half a decade, and they have done absolutely nothing but give me run arounds, lie to me, and give me absolutely terrible customer service.  I know this letter is pointless.  because you have a monopoly in my area and there is no competitor in the area beside century link who offer drastically lower speeds.  So you will just continue to give terrible customer service with no changes in how you operate.  im sure the higher ups are happy with their big fat pay checks.  But any of you customer service represntatives should be absolutely ashamed to work for such a terrible company.  In short, comcast, your customer service is by far and away the worst of only company i have ever dealt with.  You are a terrible company.  

-Brett

Official Employee

Re: This place has the worst customer service of any company ive ever worked with.

Hello Brett. We sincerely apologize for the customer service experiences you have had. I understand your frustrations with all the promises not kept, and especially with the way your repair issue was handled. 

If you need any further assistance with your account, included a review of available offers to get your bill down to a price that works better, I can help. I am an Official Corporate Employee made available to these Forums to assist. 

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation