Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

There goes the bill again. Up, up & away!

Regular Visitor

There goes the bill again. Up, up & away!

Ok, without sounding like a broken record here after reading other complaints about outrageous bills, my bill has gone up 25.00 per month now that my 2 year contract has expired. The rate of the first year of my contract was acceptable, the second border line. Now i'm back to square one. I have been with comcast for quite a long time, and I like the serivce, but why can't long time customers enjoy promotional rates as well? When you call customer serivice you are told that the "deals" are only for new customers only, not exisiting ones? Why am I penalized for being a loyal customer?

Recently my situation has changed at home, My son is going to college and I really cannot afford to take an additional hit in regards to a higher bill from Comcast. I know that there are other providers out there, and perhaps I can cut my bill drastically by switching to a different provider, but why is it like pulling teeth with cusotmer serivce to get a better rate. I should not have to look into changing providers in the first place. If they would just work with you on their pricing it would save you alot of headaches in the first place. 

I will never understand complanies like this. They spend sums of money to get you as a subscriber, only to charge the heck out of you in the long run. Where's the loyal customer discount?

Official Employee

Re: There goes the bill again. Up, up & away!

Hi, JWB801 - I can check if there any promotions available in your area that can lower your bill. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. Thank you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation