Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Term Agreement

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Term Agreement

In several places on my bill and in online account management, I see the notice "Term Agreement Applies 24 Month Term Agreement On Account. Visit Www.xfinity.com/myaccount For Details".  I know there was a 2 year term on the deal I signed back in 2015 which will soon come to an end, but I am not sure when it is.  I have found on a previous forum entry where customers can locate their existing term agreement with Xfinity under My Account/Settings/Legal Agreements and Contracts.  I have navigated to that section which indictes I have 4 documents available, however none of them are my existing term agreement spelling out when my current term expires, the price of my existing package once the term expires, and any penalty that may be incurred if I elect to cancel prior to the end of the 24 month term.  

I have 1. EcoBill terms of Service; 2. Customer Central Terms of Service; 3. EcoBill Sweepstakes, and 4. E911 Disclosure.  I have read all four documents and none of them provide the information I am looking for.  Where can I find a copy of my existing Term Agreement.  I plan to cancel my Xfinity service at the end of this agreement, and want to be sure that I do not do so prior to the expiration of the term hence incurring penalities of which I do not know the extent of because there is not agreement to review.

Accepted Solution

Re: Term Agreement

slavoie, I can provide you with the terms of your current agreement. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

View answer in context
Official Employee

slavoie, I can provide you with the terms of your current agreement. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your account address and full name for assistance.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee
Moved:

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation