Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Runaround from customer service

Regular Visitor

Runaround from customer service

I just had such a bas experience with customer service! Called for the 3rd time to change my package-I had a low promo rate, but it was due to expire in 2 months. I called and the super helpful rep gave me two options for new promos that were around what I was paying. He suggested I wait until my old promo was close to expiring then make the switch. He said the new promos wouldn’t expire before the end of the year when my promo did. I called back two weeks later and was told by two other reps that these two promos never existed and that my best offer was at least $30 more than what I’m paying now! So frustrating!!! They “couldn’t find any information about the promos I was told about”. I took detailed notes of the first convo and it was very frustrating to be treated like I don’t know anything and to be shamed into staying with Comcast. Im ready to cancel. Can someone please help with this?
Official Employee

Re: Runaround from customer service

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Re: Runaround from customer service

If you can remember the approximate date, call back and ask to have them pull up the recorded conversation. Not sure it will help though as I have experienced them basically telling the person "oh yea, you were right. We did offer that package. Unfortunately we are not going to give it to you. Sorry."

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation