New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Rude & Unprofessional Comcast Technician

ANSWERED
Highlighted
New Poster

Rude & Unprofessional Comcast Technician

How do I report an extremely rude and unprofessional Comcast Technician? Today I ran into a Comcast Technician who had teh alley blocked with his van, when I approached him and asked him if he could move his van so I could get by and enter my garage, he rudely told me "Man, I'm not even going to argue with you, I have been here for only a few minutes"... he then proceeded to ignore me and going on working for another 15 minutes.  To make matters worse, when he completed his work, he stopped to check his phone and wasted another 5 minutes or so; finally he started yelling and saying I better not threaten him, and am I going to get a gun?  Totaluy crazy and unprofessional behavior.  This guy shoud not be working with the PUBLIC!

The ID on his van is > IL PACA# 127-001503File Mar 08, 9 29 50 AM.jpeg

Accepted Solution

Re: Rude & Unprofessional Comcast Technician

Hi GMcGee -- Apologies for the behavior you received from this tech. I have forwarded this post and pictures on to his area leadership team. We will work to address this as this kind of behavior is not condoned or acceptable. 

View answer in context
Tags (1)
File Mar 08, 9 29 50 AM.jpeg
File Mar 08, 9 30 09 AM.jpeg
File Mar 08, 9 30 29 AM.jpeg
Admin1

Re: Rude & Unprofessional Comcast Technician

Hi GMcGee -- Apologies for the behavior you received from this tech. I have forwarded this post and pictures on to his area leadership team. We will work to address this as this kind of behavior is not condoned or acceptable. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation