Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Roommates & Adult Family Members living under the same household - Any plans to allow group billing?

Frequent Visitor

Roommates & Adult Family Members living under the same household - Any plans to allow group billing?

Some of us live with roommates or have adult family members living under a household that uses Xfinity/Comcast for internet/cable/mobile/etc.  It would be nice if there was a way that a househould/group could split the monthly bill so all of our cards are charged a equal amount.  Also with the addition of Xfinity mobile...it would be nice if add-on users under the main account could order their phone/plan and pay their own separate bill.  Are there any plans to make such a thing possible?

Official Employee

Re: Roommates & Adult Family Members living under the same household - Any plans to allow group b...

Hello, danielx. Thank you for your feedback regarding our billing practices. At this point in time we do not offer a group billing option. For XFINITY Mobile, you can view your itemized bill and track data usage for individual lines by logging into your account at https://www.xfinity.com/mobile. You can find more information regarding how your XFINITY Mobile bill is paid here. I will pass along your feedback regarding a group billing feature.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation