Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Retention for loyalty customers

New Poster

There is nobody that will help you at comcast EVER. They always add serives to customers accounts. Trying to get that remove is hard. Getting a refund isn't going to happen either. They may offer you $10.00 if your lucky. Worst customer service period. I recently sent a letter to the CEO as to what his comany had done to me...and it was bad. I'm going to At&T $100 less a month. It's not going to be a product like Comcast. If truth Comcast has the best product, but the constant calls, rudeness from their customer service just isn't enough to stay with Comcast. And I'm not paying my last bill either. They cost me 2 weks pay with no internet I work from home, 2 weeks pay I lost and all most lost my job too

Service Expert

rozzi888 wrote:

There is nobody that will help you at comcast EVER. They always add serives to customers accounts. Trying to get that remove is hard. Getting a refund isn't going to happen either. They may offer you $10.00 if your lucky. Worst customer service period. I recently sent a letter to the CEO as to what his comany had done to me...and it was bad. I'm going to At&T $100 less a month. It's not going to be a product like Comcast. If truth Comcast has the best product, but the constant calls, rudeness from their customer service just isn't enough to stay with Comcast. And I'm not paying my last bill either. They cost me 2 weks pay with no internet I work from home, 2 weeks pay I lost and all most lost my job too

You might want to rethink that.  If you don't pay your bill[s] Comcast will turn it over to a collection agency and that will end up on your credit report.  It's one thing to be angry and upset, but it's another to shoot yourself in the foot over it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi Rozzi888, I am showing you called in after this post and per notes it looks like a supervisor was able to assist you.  If this is not the case please let me know.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation