New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Re: Payment plans?

Highlighted
New Poster

I called Comcast asking if they could work with me in anyway with my current bill. They offered an extension but only for two weeks. The company I work for is closing and I won't have full time paychecks from my seasonal job until the middle of September. Someone else had posted Comcast will offer some sort of payment plan if you downgrade your service until you are current with your bill. The woman I spoke with when I called Comcast about his put me on hold to ask if anyone has ever heard of that or if she is able to do anything like that...5 minutes later I was told they do nothing of the kind. Is there anyone who works for Comcast that could tell me who reads this forum??? The woman did let me know that there are online deals and things that you can get that are not available over the phone??!! I wasn't sure if she meant service charge deals or payment plans. I don't want to downgrade my service permanently or have to discontinue all services provided by Comcast or lose my Comcast services worse comes to worse. Please comment if you can help anything constructive is welcome.

Gold Problem Solver

First:

The Help Forums are monitored primarily by fellow Users like yourself.  We do not have any account access and cannot help you.

Customer Service Reps and Billing Reps do NOT read posts made in the Help Forums at all.

IF a Comcast employee posts in the Forums, their Username is always in RED text. They do not normally read posts here either.

Have you considered going to the closest Comcast office and see what they tell you?

You could also send a detailed email to the We Can Help Team, but there aren't any guarantees they can do anything if that is a Comcast policy.  Wouldn't hurt to try though.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include all of the following in your email

full name

service address

phone number       

account number

link to this thread

full details of the problems

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.