Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: Customer service and internet for 19.99

New Poster

I had the exact same issue. my package expired. my bill went from $149 to $235. my husband is out of work so i could barely affrd the $149. so I cancelled all of it except for the internet.  it took me a MONTH to finally get it cancelled. I called several times & tried to do it online as well. It would look as if it went through I even got a conf for the changes but the very next day they would be back on. so I was a bit upset. She even said she saw I had tried to cancel online. I asked for my bill to be adjusted. to date that has NOT been done. and I asked what she could offer me for internet. she said " we really dont have special proces, this is all I can offer you" . I had no choice but to take it I even went to a lesser speed to make it affordable. As I need it for work. but to be honest I am looking for a new ISP because of all this. I even returned all the equipment I had, she saw that  & that I still had full service. this was very challenging & not worth the long time & many calls I have made over all this. 

Official Employee

Hello mimi10796. I can assist with reviewing your recent downgrade and billing dispute. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation