Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Re: $60 Billing Charge?

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

I too had the same problem. Was told on the phone it was on their end and a tech would come out and he told me there would be no charge. I saw I got charged a service fee on my upcoming bill and called in. Talked to a guy and he put me on hold and said they would send me a email telling me the out come. I even went to the local store and they said since I talked to a guy and there was nothing they could do till someone had looked at it on the other end. I have never been charged a service fee in almost 3 years I have been with comcast. I know enough to be able to fix things on my end and when they had come out in the past was never charged. Now I get a song and dance about if a tech comes to the house its going to be a charge. Not happy as so many are with Comcast.

Accepted Solution

Re: Charged a service fee when told I would not

Hello shipper50. I have responded to your duplicate post located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Re-60-Billing-Charge/m-p/2970180#M103314

Let's take it from there. 

View answer in context
Frequent Visitor

Charged a service fee when told I would not

I had called into Comcast and talked to a guy in Detroit who ran a check on my internet speed and said it was very slow and it was showing up on their end. He had a tech come out and even he said I would not be charged since it was on their end. I see my newest bill shows a $60 service charge and I even talked to guy that I called into and he said I would get an email letting me know if it would be taken off. I then went to an in person Comast store and they looked it up and said since I had called in and there was a record of it they couldnt do anything for me. I have never been charged a service fee in the 3 times they have come to my house. Why now?

Official Employee

Hello shipper50. I can review the technician visit charge. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Charged a service fee when told I would not

Hello shipper50. I have responded to your duplicate post located: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Re-60-Billing-Charge/m-p/2970180#M103314

Let's take it from there. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation