Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

RE: ***billing supervisor needed*** please do not ignore

New Poster

RE: ***billing supervisor needed*** please do not ignore

Good afternoon ,

I am trying to speak with a billing supervisor.

There is a woman by the name of Kathy ( has a southern draw ) who works for this department who I just spoke with. This woman is amazing and needs a raise and to be notified of her amazing work. I am a paramedic for a very busy city, I came home to issues with my cable this morning after working a brutal 24hr shift. I was dead set on canceling my cable. I have been a loyal customer for years. Kathy is the reason I will not be canceling and will be keeping my services. She is an incredible woman who is very compassionate. Her and I chatted it up for about 20min and then she very kindly asked me if I was okay being a part of her prayer book. I was absolutely flattered. In a world where we are so fast paced and anti social, in a world with as many issues as we face on a daily basis with violence and hate. Kathy a Comcast employee has shown the definition of being kind regardless of what I look like, how I sound , or where I am from. Kathy is more of what we need in this world. Kathy needs to be ankaoledge for this and I will continue to search for her supervisor so that she is recognized for this. She is an amazing employee and Comcast should be very proud and thankful they have her on their team. Let's show some love to this woman , please. Give her a raise, give her a extra vacation, send her a fruit basket! You need more people like this, the world needs more people like this.

Sarah L
Official Employee

Re: RE: ***billing supervisor needed*** please do not ignore

Hi, Sleavy - Thank you so much for your feedback. When did you talk to Kathy? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Maybe i should speak to kathy because Princess on line chat just told me to fly a kite when i refuse to pay 200 per month for basic cable and internet and ONE box in ONe room.....15 years + customer and ready to disconnect.  I see the forum is full of people who are in the same situation

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation