Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Please Help!!

ANSWERED
New Poster

Please Help!!

I have been on the phone with billing for over 4 hours this week trying to have my contract honored.  I signed up for a double play 24-month contract for $89.99 a month HBO included for free.  The contract started in May 2016 but starting on my September 2017 bill the bundle was increased to $109.99.  I have been told many reasons this happened by many different service reps over the course of the week but 3 different reps have come to understand the problem.  Each of them has advised me that I would receive a call from a supervisor who could resolve the issue, and those calls have not come through in the timeframe quoted at this point.  Employee #29642 was the latest person I talked too and she seemed to understand the issue but gave me a 72-hour window to wait for a callback.  

My address is <Edited. Private Info>.  Best call back # <Edited. Private Info> (I know the main account # is <Edited. Private Info>, but my wife does not want to deal with Comcast)

Please help resolve this issue and provide the customer service that should be expected from an enterprise-class company like yours.

Dana Bennett

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Help!!

Hi, DanaDechman - Please don't post your personal information publicly and don't PM moderators without a request. It's actually a violation of our Forums Policy and Guidelines. You originally signed up for a promotion in August 2015, we transfer your services in May and promotion continued. In August 2017 you got an increase since the 3rd year of promotion started. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: Please Help!!

Hi, DanaDechman - Please don't post your personal information publicly and don't PM moderators without a request. It's actually a violation of our Forums Policy and Guidelines. You originally signed up for a promotion in August 2015, we transfer your services in May and promotion continued. In August 2017 you got an increase since the 3rd year of promotion started. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation